Prezinta-ti masina chiar daca e stock sau are modificari. Obligatoriu poze
Reguli forum
Aceasta sectiune va contine prezentari ale masinilor(fie ele stock sau modificate), iar pozele sunt obligatorii!
Restul aspectelor, gen consum, probleme, nemultumiri etc etc, vor fi dezbatute in sectiunea "Jurnal de Bord"!
Hello friends .. sorry not connect as much as before but the work is more important today jejeje ... As you have seen I've got the front seats of the 207 RC and the hindquarters of a VTS and top it off and put some C4 grand picasso wheels in 18 "(krakatoa) I have painted black and I have put spacers of 1,6mm. in short give you a unique vinyl to make them yet.
SALUDOS
I couldn't believe my eyes...
You have a very nice car! The whole tuning history is amazing. I do wish to get at your level someday. All in all, nice seats!